With Scailable we make creating and managing highly performant edge AI solutions as easy as possible. To ensure the efficiency of our full edge AI pipline (i.e., from grabbing the camera images and pre-processing, to model inference and output post-processing) we focus on a carefully selected set of edge device. For each of the devices we support we provide extremely efficient, low-level integrations of our AI manager. This often includes automatically using the hardware acceleration (GPU, NPU, TPU) that is available on the device.
In this section of our documentation we list our supported devices and highlight were you can buy these devices with the Scailable AI manager pre installed. You can find links to quick dowloads of the AI manager here.
Please see the menu on the left hand side for more information regarding individual devices, their applications, and purchasing options.
We intimately support a number of edge devices produced by Advantech:
- Cellular routers as a Router App. Our AI manager has been highly optimized for Advantech cellular routers. This means the Scailable AI manager can run highly efficiently on these routers, which in turn allows for the creation of mobile, stand-alone, edge AI solutions that include the desired networking in a single device. We support:
On the Advantech cellular routers the Scailable AI manager is available as a router app. Follow the links to the devices above for installation instruction and downloads.
- The hardware platform v4 routers. Here we explicitly support the ICR-4xxx series. These routers are suprisingly flexible and can carry a large number of edge AI solutions.
- The Edge AI box with NVIDIA Jetson (MIC-AIxx series). Our AI manager runs highly efficiently on the full range of Advantech Edge AI box pc's with NVIDIA Jetson inside. Given the GPU acceleration on these machines these can scale up to extremely large and complex AI models that need to be executed at extremely high speeds.
- The Advantech ICAM smart industrial camera. Our AI manager runs directly on the new ICAM-500 by Advantech; simply configure your model and get going! The ICAM is very appealing for product inspection, QR-code scanning, and OCR cases. It is also well suited for model re-training with Edge Impulse.
- Advantech industrial PCs and servers Next to the industrial routers, camera's, and dedicated AI systems, we also support Advantech's embedded automation computers (the UNO series) and the Advantech SKY industrial server solutions.
In collaboration with Siemens we provide support for the Scailable AI manager installed on the Siemens IoT 2050.
In collaboration with AI-BLOX we provide support for the Scailable AI manager installed on AI-BLOX devices.
We support a range of Dell Edge devices; please see the Dell Edge device page for an overview. We have successfully worked with Dell to create edge AI solutions for retail using Dell hardware.
Dell Edge Devices with the Scailable AI manager pre-installed are currently available through our support.
We currently do not provide support for edge devices other than the ones listed on this page.
Note that it is much easier to simply purchase our supported hardware with the Scailable AI manager preinstalled via one of our resellers. Learn more here.
Although you can find more information for each of the devices that we support on their respective pages, here we provide a quick overview table to retrieve downloads:
ARM 32 bits (armv7) ARM 64 bits (aarch64) Intel x86_64 (amd64) (although all of these are easier using our one-line install)
Note that our AI manager comes pre-installed with a number of edge devices (such as real-time IPCs and industrial camera's) not mentioned on this page. In these cases our edge AI deployment solution is white-labelled. If you are interested in these applications please read out to our sales.
Please consult our purchasing options for your region to purchase a desired device with the Scailable AI manager pre-installed. For questions do feel free to reach out to our team anytime using our chat.
Last modified 1mo ago