At this point we assume you have pointed a browser to the right port on your edge device to render the UI of the AI manager. See installation and registration to get to this point.
After your device has been registered and you return to the AI manager interface on the device, you will see the screen below:
There are a few things to note:
- In the upper right corner of the screen you can toggle between light and dark mode.
- In the upper right corner you can toggle between
https://(see securing your AI manager).
- You can see the device id. If you are ever in contact with our support either through our chat, or through email, and you have questions regarding the functioning of this specific device, please tell us the device id.
- You see the device name; you can set this yourself and it will be used for model assignments and data logging.
- You can see that you are using the VISION driver (i.e., the inputs to your models are cameras). This is the only publicly available driver that this moment, although we do have drivers for alternative input sensors that are available by inquiring with our sales department.
- You can see your license id (which allows you to check the license status), and you can see your user id which relates to the platform account that has access to the device.
Next, you will see a number of status symbols. For an explanation please see our status and notifications page. Mostly, green is good (up and running), and blue is good (up, and ready to run).
At the bottom you will find the tabs for setting up your model, configuring your input (cameras), configuring your output, testing your setup, running the model, and securing your installation. We cover each of these tabs in turn in the next sections.