Comment on page
We would like to emphasize that we take the protection of your privacy and your personal data seriously and that we process your data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Below, we explain in more detail which personal data we collect in connection with our website www.scailable.net ("Website") and the use of our platform admin.sclbl.net ("Platform"). We jointly refer to all of Scailable's software, tooling, etc. as our "Services".
We collect and process various types of personal data about you when you use the Website and our Platform. This includes the following:
- Your contact and company details. Your name, company address and other contact details, such as your (company) telephone number and e-mail address.
- Your account and associated data. This includes your Scailable platform activity and the data you add to the Scailable platform such as your password, telephone number, personal preferences, and other electronic identification data (such as IP address, MAC address, etc.).
- Information regarding your use of our Website and Platform. This will include data regarding the pages of the Website you visit, the products and services you like, and the terms & and conditions that you have agreed to.
- Your marketing preferences. This includes your sign up for our newsletter, your interests and any consents you have given us.
- Your communication data. Your requests, any complaints you may have and any other data that we receive if we communicate with you via e-mail, online or via social media.
- Information related to the browser or device you use to access our Website or use our Services, such as browser type and version, operating system etc.).
We process this personal data for the following purposes:
- To establish and fulfil a contract with you. In order to verify your identity and to provide you with the services you requested from us, including handling your requests, we use your contact details, your account and electronic identification data.
- To comply with a legal obligation to which Scailable is subject. Any information referred to above in section 1 (Collection of personal data) may be used to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law.
- As required to enable our business and pursue our legitimate interests. In addition to the above we will use and analyse your personal data to enable our business and pursue our legitimate interests. This includes the following:
- Customer service. If you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use personal data such as your order information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible.
- Other legitimate business purposes permitted by applicable law.
- Use of information based on your consent. We may use your personal data referred to above in section 1 (Collection of personal data) for marketing purposes based on your profiles via email, other electronic means or otherwise, but we will only do so after we have received your consent to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time ("opt out"); see section 7 (Rights) below. In case of electronic direct marketing you can opt out by following the instructions in the communication.
We treat your personal information with care and confidentiality and do not share it with third parties other than as set out below:
- Service providers and processors. We will share limited personal data you provide when you sign up for an Scailable platform (your name, email address, password) with our cloud service providers for the purposes of identification and authentication.
We will also share your personal data as necessary and only for the purposes described above with various third parties who process your personal information on our behalf, such as hosting and analytics platform providers. We require that these service providers and other third parties adhere to strict rules when processing your personal data, including to only use your personal data in accordance with our instructions and the applicable laws.
- Law enforcement and regulators. We will disclose your personal data where required by law or legal process, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interest, for investigations by law enforcement or regulatory bodies, to protect and defend our property and legal rights, to protect the personal safety of the Website and Services or by order of a valid injunction from a court or law enforcement agency.
We store and process your personal data in the European Union.
We will retain your personal data for two years from your last interaction with us, such as the date your account was deleted or the last time you contacted or interacted with us, unless a longer or shorter retention period is required by law, is necessary in the course of legal proceedings or is otherwise needed for a particular purpose under applicable law.
We strive to maintain the highest standards of security and Scailable has put in place robust technical and organizational measures for the protection of your data in accordance with the current, general state of the art technologies, especially to protect the data against loss, falsification or access by unauthorized third persons.
However the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website and via our Platform. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
You may be entitled to ask Scailable for a copy of your information, to correct it, erase or restrict its processing, or to ask us to transfer some of this information to other organizations.
You may also have rights to object to some processing activities and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your data. In some instances, this may mean that we are able to retain data even if you withdraw your consent.
Where we require personal data to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal data is optional.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, or would like to opt out of marketing, you can get in touch at [email protected].
In the event you have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to complain to a data protection authority. The relevant data protection authority will be the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website and Services:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and Platform and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information on how people use our Website and Platform. For example, we use Plausible Analytics cookies to help us understand how users arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, website experience and marketing campaigns.
Note: Current versions of web browsers offer enhanced user controls regarding the placement and duration of both first and third party cookies. Search for "cookies" under your web browser's “Help menu” for more information on cookie management features available to you. You can enable or disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You can also find out how to do this, and find more information on cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. However, if you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you may be unable to complete certain activities on our Website or Services to correctly access certain parts of it. If you would like more information about interest-based advertising, including how to opt out of these cookies, please visit http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
Stoutheuvel 1 5632 MN Eindhoven The Netherlands