In this section of our documentation we describe the Scailable platform. The Scailable platform effectively allows for the following:
- The Scailable platform allows you to manage all the AI models that are available to you. Thus, you can see which AI models you can access, for which devices, and you can manage the version(s) of your user generated models.
- The Scailable platform allows you to (mass) deploy models to target edge devices. Effectively you can "swap" the models that run on an edge device (configured using the AI manager) remotely and change the device configuration.
- The latter you can do at a large scale: you can flexibly group devices and deploy models to groups of devices.
- The Scailable platform allows you to inspect the data coming from your edge devices (as long as the output settings on your edge device dictate logging of the output data to the Scailable platform.
- Finally, through advanced API configurations, you can integrate the Scailalbe platform directly into your CI/CD pipelines or create your own AI model management interface on top of the Scailable platform.
The following diagram shows the functions of the Scailable platform and the relationships to the edge device(s) and model training platforms.
In the next sections we detail each functionality in turn. However, first we describe how you can register for the platform.
Last modified 6mo ago